ASSISTANT AUDIT MANAGER – INFORMATION SECURITY (INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT)
The candidate should ideally;
- possess a degree in ICT and / or completed the CISA, CISM.
- possess 3 years post-qualifying experience in a bank / financial services institution preferably with exposure in risk based IT auditing.
- have strong communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- have excellent knowledge in report writing and analytical skills.
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask.
You will be responsible for
- assisting Head of Internal Audit (HIA) by conducting IS Audits and achieving the annual IS Audit Plan.
- providing assurance on the IT general controls of the Bank by ensuring the audits and related IT assignments are carried-out in a systematic and disciplined manner.
- participating in system development projects and conducting pre and post implementation system reviews.
- providing necessary value addition on ISO 27001:2013 reviews and completing additional tasks related to information system processes assigned by HIA.
- undertaking special assignments, investigations related to Information Technology.
Applicants who do not possess a degree or full professional qualification, or 3 years of post-qualifying executive experience will be considered for recruitment as Executives.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 04 February 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk