ASSISTANT CREDIT RISK MANAGER/CREDIT RISK MANAGER – INTEGRATED RISK MANAGEMENT
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank, preferably in finance, economics, business management, accountancy or mathematics.
- possess 3 years post-qualifying experience in an executive capacity in the banking/finance field preferably with exposure to lending activities.
- possess a sound knowledge of the credit function.
- possess a fair knowledge on risk management and regulatory framework.
- possess good analytical skills for financial /credit analysis.
- have a sound knowledge on current affairs, market information, macroeconomics and industry information.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for;
- carrying out independent risk assessment of credit proposals submitted to the quality assurance unit as per the credit work flow.
- conducting periodic risk analysis and reporting on the Bank’s credit portfolio to the Senior Management and the Board for effective and efficient decision making.
- carrying-out timely identification of potential problem credits, economic analysis and industry analysis with a view to supporting business units to make more informed credit decisions.
- supporting and guiding on rating model usage and inculcating an awareness of credit risk management through knowledge sharing sessions.
Applicants who possess more than 6 years of post-qualifying executive experience will be considered for recruitment as Credit Risk Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 30 December 2019.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk