ASSISTANT DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
You should ideally;
- be below 32 years of age.
- possess a degree in English, Journalism or Mass media or a relevant full professional qualification in digital marketing.
- possessing a qualification in Graphic Designing will be an added advantage.
- possess a minimum 3 years of post-qualifying executive experience in digital & social media marketing.
- have a strong understanding of the current online marketing concepts, strategy and best market practices.
- have excellent report writing skills.
- have an ability to multitask and work independently.
You will be required to,
- assist in developing the digital marketing strategy for all products & services including the corporate brand.
- work with internal teams / digital agency to ensure that the website content and management is up to date.
- formulate strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- develop and manage the social media channels and content including engagement on a daily basis in a timely manner and ensure that adequate digital and e-marketing is carried out internally as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal 08 December 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk