Assistant Foreign Exchange & MoneyMarket Manager / Assistant Dealer
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the bank
- possess a minimum of 3 years of post qualifying executive experience in banking/financial services sector with experience in a Treasury environment (knowledge on FX, Money & Fixed Income markets will also be an added advantage)
- possess the ACI Financial Market Dealing Certificate / Certificate program on Treasury and FX Operations conducted by CBSL.
- possess a fair knowledge of the financial sector regulatory framework
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You will be responsible for assisting in,
- managing the liquidity position of the Bank through money market (LCY & FCY) operations in order to meet all obligations
- managing the FX net open position
- generation of FX profits & net interest income
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 17 March 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk