ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – ACCOUNTING & REPORTING FINANCE DEPARTMENT
You should ideally;
- posses a degree in Accounting/Finance. A part qualification in CA/ACCA is preferred.
- possess a minimum of 3 years experience in a reputed audit firm/ commercial establishment. Exposure in the banking industry would be a definite advantage.
- be able to work with minimum supervision and guidance.
- possess an excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- be familiar with accounting systems.
You will be assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and the annual report of the Bank. You will also be required to assist in the preparation and submission of returns to the Central Bank of Sri Lanka. Further you are required to enter journal entries to the General Ledger and perform General Ledger reconciliations.
Applicants who possess less than 3 years of post-qualifying executive experience will be considered for recruitment as Executive Trainees.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 14 July 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk