ASSISTANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING CHANNELS
The candidate should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
- possess approximately 4-5 years of experience in mobile and online banking, of which 3 years should be post qualifying executive level experience in the Banking/Financial/Telco Services sector.
- have exposure to system integration and be able to collaborate same across various functional teams.
- have a strong understanding of multi-channel interaction management.
- possess project management and strong leadership skills.
You would be responsible for providing business direction and strategic guidance towards the online and mobile banking channels. You would also require to develop and evaluate new strategies for evolution of these channels and ensure that they are integrated with the bank’s overall digital strategy.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 05 July 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk