ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT – BUSINESS SYSTEMS (IT)
You should ideally
- be below 45 years of age.
- possess a degree or full professional qualification in computer science, banking or a relevant field.
- possess a minimum of 12 years of experience in banking out of which a minimum of 8 years at managerial level.
- possess a thorough knowledge of various IT areas with specialization in deployment of application software gained through hand-on exposure.
- possess strong communication and negotiation skills.
- possess excellent leadership skills
You will be responsible for;
- formulating business requirements, evaluating alternatives and recommending application software solutions to be deployed within the bank.
- managing the deployment of software solutions as projects, administering and maintaining them.
- providing first level user support and coordinating with vendors on system incidents / issues.
- managing changes / upgrades to application software solutions based on technological and functional needs.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 12 January 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk