ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT – PRODUCTS (CARD CENTRE)
The candidate should ideally;
- possess at least 15 years of experience in banking or relevant field of which at least 6 years should to be at management level with exposure to Card Issuing and Acquiring businesses.
- possess experience in Card Product Development.
- must have strong business, financial and project management skills.
- be able to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
You will be responsible for,
- developing new products, strategies and road maps to execute with penetration across card Issuing and Acquiring businesses.
- managing, maintaining and improving existing product lines on an on-going basis.
- executing business plans which promotes value, drive growth, meet targets and profitability.
- engaging in idea generation, concept validation, business case development, financial modeling and planning for new and existing products.
- conducting regular research on market trends and cardholder/merchant needs for opportunity creations.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 25 December 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk