ASSOCIATE DATABASE AND SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION MANAGER – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
You should ideally;
- Possess a degree in Computer Science or a full professional qualification in IT acceptable to the Bank
- Possess Oracle Certified Professional certification or Oracle Weblogic 12c Administrator will be an added advantage
- Possess at least 6 – 8 years hands on experience in Database and System administration
- Possess good technical skills in Oracle Weblogic Server System administration
- Be a good team player
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Database troubleshooting and maintenance
- Installation of databases and weblogic servers
- Database backup and recovery
- Health and performance checks for oracle database and middleware servers
- Performance tuning and capacity monitoring
- Support the Core banking environment
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 19 March 2023.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk