Banking Assistant – Corporate Banking
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics, and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
- possess at least 2 years experience in corporate banking / commercial banking
- possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- possess a fair knowledge of the products and services in banking
- possess good MS Office skills
Your main responsibilities will be as follows
- attending to the correspondence requirements of the department and customers
- preparing disbursement memos for loans, TODs, bank guarantees, security releases etc
- monitoring of the expiry of over drafts, loan arrears, insurance and valuations
- issuance of bank guarantees, letters, statements to customers regarding accounts, loans etc
- following-up on recoveries from customers
- attending to MIS related work in the department
- updating and maintaining the secured transaction registry for facilities granted against movables
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidates.
Please apply by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 14 March 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk