BANKING ASSISTANT – DIGITAL BANKING DEPARTMENT
Ideal candidate would;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L main subjects (excluding General English)
- possess ideally 2 years’ experience in the Banking or IT domain (Exposure to Digital Banking, Fintech, BFSI will be an added advantage)
- have the ability to work in cross functional teams
- have good communication & interpersonal skills
- be able to multitask and work efficiently to achieve deadlines
- Possessing a part academic/professional qualification in IT will be a definite advantage
The main responsibilities will be;
- assisting in increasing the organizational effectiveness across all front-end Alternate Channels
- assisting the supervisor on delivering Digital Strategy initiatives such as services, processes, channels and operations to meet business unit strategic goals and objectives
- assisting in developing initiatives to ensure effective design, delivery and establishment of sustainable and continuous improvements across all functional areas and customer facing technology
Applicants with higher or lesser levels of experience will also be positively considered and an appropriate placement will be decided if shortlisted.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged./strong>
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to apply via DFCC Job portal by filling the online application form and submit the same on or before 23 January 2022.
Senior Vice President(Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk