BANKING ASSISTANT – INTERNAL AUDIT
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess 2 years experience in Banking and/or Auditing preferably in a Bank or in a reputed financial institution.
- willingness to travel outstation branches on frequent basis to carry out audits.
- have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines, multitask and should be a strong team player.
- part qualification in Accounting / Banking or a related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- assisting in carrying out audits to achieve the overall internal audit plan.
- ensuring the accuracy and completeness of audit evidence.
- drafting audit findings for initial review by the supervisor.
- ensuring completeness of audit working files and related documents.
Please apply by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 10 July 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk