BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CARD CENTRE
The candidate should ideally;
- possess at least 8 years post-qualifying Executive experience in Credit Card sales with established contacts.
- have good knowledge of Credit Card products.
- have a proven track record of meeting targets and selling to large scale businesses.
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- be able to develop and deliver presentations and create proposals.
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank.
You will be responsible for,
- personally driving card sales through the branch network and partnership channels.
- seeking new opportunities for business development within each sales channel.
- being the coordinator for all sales activities between the business and direct sales teams.
- acquiring new cards through lead generation, new prospects, consultative selling, networking, cold calling, leverage of existing contacts and helping close deals with new partnerships.
- assisting in building and implementing a sales strategy.
- proactively identify and pursue opportunities based on industry developments and changes.
- reviewing and analyzing the results of campaigns to facilitate development of new initiatives and partnerships.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 22 October 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk