Cards Marketing Coordinator – Marketing Department
Ideal candidate should;
- be below 25 years of age
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English)
- possess approximately 2 years experience in Marketing preferably in a Bank/recognized financial institution
- have good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- possess good planning and negotiation skills
- be IT literate and have good report writing skills
- part qualification in Marketing would be a definite advantage
You will be mainly responsible for the following;
- supporting the Cards Marketing Manager with the recommendation and development of promotional campaigns for credit cards
- assist in managing the advertising, media strategies, research etc
- assisting in providing marketing support to credit cards to achieve its objectives
- assist in developing marketing promotional material relating to Credit Cards and liaising with merchants to ensure maximum visibility of brand
- coordinating of marketing related activities with other departments and branches
- assist in preparation and managing of the relevant marketing budgets
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Please apply by e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 4 March 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk