Credit & Legal Audit – Internal Audit Department
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank. A relevant qualification in law will be a definite advantage
- possess 3 years post-qualifying executive experience in the Internal Audit department of a bank / financial services institution. Exposure to Credit Reviews / Legal Documentation work will be a definite advantage.
- have strong communication skills in English and Sinhala
- have excellent report writing skills
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- should be willing to travel extensively to outstation branches
You will be responsible for conducting Credit & Legal audits of branches and Corporate Lending Departments in the bank in accordance to the Internal Audit Plan. You will also need to ensure that audits and assignments are carried-out in a systematic and disciplined approach to safeguard the Credit & Legal risk of the Bank
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 10 March 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk