DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS MANAGER – CARD CENTRE
The candidate should ideally;
- possess at least 6 years post-qualifying Executive experience in Card Operations with a minimum of 3 – 4 years experience in Dispute Resolutions pertaining to Credit/Debit Card Issuing and Acquiring Businesses.
- possess a degree or a full professional qualification acceptable to the bank.
- have a proven track-record in identifying, understanding, solving, and communicating complex problems.
- have strong negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and modify opinions.
- have excellent customer relationship building skills.
- be able to meet tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for,
- managing the day to day operations in the Dispute Resolutions team by resolving cardholder and merchant disputes through chargebacks, pre/arbitration and compliance case filings.
- exercising judgment in successfully interpreting Operating Regulations to mitigate losses.
- ensuring effective end to end management of cardholder and merchant complaints/inquiries pertaining to Dispute Resolutions.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 29 November 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk