JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – CREDIT ADMINISTRATION
The ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess part or full professional qualification in banking or related field.
- possess a minimum of 6 years experience in commercial banking with exposure to credit related work.
- have the ability to understand, identify and implement regulatory requirements.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- have a reasonable knowledge of basic word / excel / accounting.
- be willing to work on roster.
You will be responsible for,
- carrying out activities pertaining to limits, loan draw downs, amendments, rescheduling, restructures and adjustments of facilities etc., whilst ensuring compliance to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- maintaining up to-date and accurate data in the Core Banking system.
- maintaining good relations with the Branch network and attending to their credit processing needs.
Candidates with 4 years of relevant experience and possessing the requisite qualifications will be considered at Senior Banking Assistant level.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 29 September 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk