JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS (CARD CENTRE)
The candidate should ideally;
- possess overall 6 years of experience in banking / card centre out of which at least 3 years in a Dispute Resolutions role with exposure to Credit/Debit Issuing and Acquiring businesses.
- a part qualification in banking will be an added advantage.
- have a good knowledge on scheme Operating Regulations.
- have strong customer service and communication skills.
You will be responsible for,
- reviewing, investigating and resolving cardholder and merchant disputes through the chargeback cycle.
- working with internal teams to review Dispute Resolutions eligibilities for mitigating losses.
- preparing and analyzing monthly dispute trends with a focus on making process improvements.
- ensuring cardholder and merchant complaints/enquiries are successfully resolved.
Those with lessor number of years of experience will be considered for the post of Senior Banking Assistant.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 22 October 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk