JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE (ACCOUNTING & REPORTING)
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a relevant part qualification such as CIMA/ACCA/CA etc.
- possess 6 years of relevant experience in Accounting/Finance/Audit field in a reputed bank/financial institution/audit firm.
- be familiar with accounting systems.
- possess excellent knowledge and skills in MS Exel.
- be able to work with minimum supervision and guidance.
Your main responsibilities will be preparation and submission of returns for the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, performing general ledger reconciliations and Nostro reconciliations, preparing and entering journal entries to the general ledger.
Candidates with 4 years of relevant experience and possessing the requisite qualifications will be considered at Senior Banking Assistant level.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 30 June 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk