JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE (TAXATION)
The ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a minimum of 6 years working experience out of which at least 03 years exposure to taxation preferably in a bank / audit firm.
- have part qualification of ICASL, CIMA, ACCA or in a similar discipline.
- have sound knowledge of taxation and accounting.
- have good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and application software packages.
- have good communication skills in English (both written and oral).
- be able to work with minimum supervision and guidance.
You will be responsible for,
- preparation of all tax computations and tax returns of the Bank (Income Tax, VAT, VAT on FS, NBT, ESC & Stamp Duty).
- compiling information to the Department of Inland Revenue.
- carrying-out standard reconciliations.
Candidates with 4 years of relevant experience and possessing the requisite qualifications will be considered at Senior Banking Assistant level.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 12 November 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk