MARKETING COORDINATOR – MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes for the main subjects at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess at least 2 years of relevant experience preferably in a Bank/recognized financial institution including some exposure to accounting or a similar role.
- have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- be IT literate.
- part qualification in Marketing would be a definite advantage.
You will be mainly responsible for the following;
- working closely with the marketing team members on all Marketing initiatives, co-ordination with suppliers and distribution of promotional items.
- coordinating with all stakeholders at marketing in management of the overall marketing budget and processing of payments, purchase orders and related activities.
- having a streamline process to manage all budgets under each marketing pillar and ensuring the accurate reporting of same & liaising with the finance division on reconciliation etc.
- maintaining overall marketing expenses vis a vis the budget and updating the team regarding the budget status on a daily basis.
- working closely with Head of Marketing in preparation of relevant weekly and monthly reports, presentations etc.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 01 December 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk