RELATIONSHIP MANAGER – TRADE SERVICES & INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCES DEPARTMENT
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- possess 8 years of executive experience in the banking field preferably with exposure to International Trade
- possess a thorough knowledge on international trade, remittances and all trade related products
- possess a fair knowledge on foreign exchange / regulatory requirements
- possess good communication skills
- possess good negotiation skills
You will be responsible for,
- managing the overall operations of the Export Department and the FCBU
- directing the staff to facilitate export clients and attending to their needs while authorizing bills / letters of credit / export loans / local purchase loans / recoveries and scrutinizing bills as the final authorizer
- acting as the final authorizer for all the FCBU customer transfers, conversions, account openings, fixed deposit and transfers pertaining to all the exchange houses of the Bank
- overseeing the operation of inward / outward remittances, RTGS transfers and issuance of drafts
- processing the foreign draft realization and issuance of drafts for clients
- checking the reports sent to regulatory bodies
- act as an “A” class signatory for the Department
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 31 October 2021.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk