SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – LEAN MANAGEMENT
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- posses a full or part qualification in banking (IABF/CBF).
- possess a minimum of 4 years experience in banking/financial services sector with exposure to lean management/business process re-engineering/six sigma initiatives.
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- possess excellent customer servicing skills.
You will be required to assist in promoting lean thinking across the bank whilst being engaged in continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of processes. You will also need to assist in establishing and monitoring service standards with the aim of reducing operational costs and providing exceptional levels of customer service.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidates.
Please apply via e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 1 July 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk