SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – PERSONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES – CENTRAL PROCESSING (LOAN PROCESSING)
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- 4 years experience in Banking/Finance including at least 1 year’s experience in credit.
- have good communication skills & interpersonal skills.
- possess fair analytical skills.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- providing accurate and clear information on queries pertaining to loan products.
- assisting in credit evaluation of loan requests and obtaining approval from relevant authorities via relevant systems.
- liaising with the HR Department and relevant Panel Lawyers on matters pertaining to staff loans.
- executing security documentation and handling and lodging same in a responsible manner.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the the chosen candidate.
Please apply via e-mail sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to firstname.lastname@example.org with the post applied for in the subject by 10 July 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk