SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANT – TREASURY BACK OFFICE
You should ideally;
- have passed GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess overall 4 years of experience in banking including at least 2 years of experience in a Treasury related area.
- exposure to the SWIFT payment system will be a definite advantage.
- have excellent MS Excel skills and a good knowledge in banking regulations.
- have good communication skills and analytical skills.
- possessing a part qualification in Banking/relevant field would be an added advantage.
- possessing the certification on “Treasury and Foreign Exchange Operations” will be an added advantage. However, if selected, it will be a mandatory requirement to acquire the above qualification.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Preparation of daily exchange rates.
- Preparation of daily local currency & foreign currency cash flow.
- Handling Repo/ Reverse Repo operations.
- Preparing monthly brokerage commissions.
- Filing SWIFT confirmations.
- CIMM update.
- Checking of Foreign Currency & Local Currency payments.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 23 October 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk