SENIOR BANKING ASSISTANTS – COLOMBO & OUTSTATION BRANCHES
Ideal candidate should;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- posses a part qualification in Banking & Finance.
- possess a minimum of 4 years experience in commercial banking.
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- have a flair for excellent customer service.
- experience in pawning operations will be a definite advantage.
Selected candidates will be assigned for branch banking operations including pawning operations.
A competitive remuneration package and other fringe benefits as well as structured career advancement opportunities and extensive training are on offer for the chosen candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 24 October 2019.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk