TRAINEES – FINANCE DEPARTMENT (CONTRACT BASIS)
You should ideally,
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L (excluding General English).
- possess a part qualification in CA Sri Lanka exams.
- have good knowledge and skills in MS excel.
- have good interpersonal skills.
- have the ability to meet tight deadlines, multitask and a good team player.
Chosen candidates will be offered employment on contract basis for 1 – 2 years in the Finance Department of the Bank.
Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 21 July 2019.
Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk