UNIT HEAD – CARDS PROCESSING (PFS CENTRAL PROCESSING DEPARTMENT)
You should ideally;
- possess a degree or a full professional qualification acceptable to the Bank
- possess five years of executive level experience in a bank / financial institution with a good knowledge and experience in Credit/Lending and/or in Credit Cards/Operations and related systems
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- exercise the Delegation of Authority responsibility thus mitigating the risk to the Bank
- possess the ability to come up with innovative ideas for process improvements
- possess the ability to motivate, energize and train relevant staff
You will be responsible for;
- ensuring that the centralized credit card application process of the bank is carried-out in an effective and accurate manner in compliance to the lending policy for credit cards
- deciding on limit enhancements through the debt service calculations
- authorizing the capturing process into the CMS system
- obtaining necessary prior approvals for any deviations
- managing all aspects of queries related to the unit
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse environment. Recruitment to the Bank is based solely on merit and competency irrespective of other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Any form of canvassing is discouraged. Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Click here to download the DFCC Bank application form and apply now via the below portal by 26 March 2023.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk