To be eligible to obtain a SME facility, you will require to operate a business (registered or not) acceptable to the bank. The annual business turnover requires to be between Rs.16Mn to 750Mn or employ 11 -300 employees (in the case of service sector, 11-200 employees).
The decision to grant the facility will be made based on the viability of the proposal.
Yes. DFCC Bank as the pioneer development Bank is Sri Lanka has always played the role of a true partner in developing SMEs in to big league businesses. We finance both new and existing businesses. Our experts in SME sector provide advisory services and help grow your business profitably.
We provide following types of facilities to meet working capital requirement of the business.
Overdraft facility is offered to finance day to day working capital requirement up to an established limit. You have the option to settle the overdraft on daily basis and interest will be charged only on usage.
Short term Loans
Short-term loans are granted in the form of Revolving / Non-revolving loans up to 12 months that will finance short term working capital requirement. The seasonal working capital requirements maybe financed by way of one-off short term loans. Tenure of the revolving loan will be decided based on the working capital cycle of the business.
Working Capital Term loans
Term loans with repayment period up to 5 years will be granted to fund permanent working capital requirement.
We provide long to medium term loans, to finance construction cost of buildings and to acquire assets required to set up new business ventures and expansion, diversification, modernization of existing businesses. The repayment period will vary from 02 to 08 years based on expected cashflows, repayment capacity and useful life of the asset.
Leases are offered to obtain vehicles and other movable machinery.
- Bid Bonds
- Advance Payment Bonds
- Performance Bonds
- Credit Guarantees etc
DFCC Bank offers its customers various facilities for import and export of raw materials, trading stock and machinery etc. We provide complete consulting support in selection of services and facilities depending on your needs.
- Letter of Credit Facilities
- Collection of documents through DP and DA terms (Documents on Payment and Documents on Acceptance)
- Shipping Guarantees
- Custom Guarantees
- Import and export financing
- Remittance of funds etc
- Revolving / non-revolving facilities to retire import bills/LCs
- Repayable within 12 months and may consider granting for longer period if financing capital investments
1. How can I check whether the bank has received any import documents of our company?
Pls check if any email/telephone call received by you or call to 011-2371371 Ext.1615/1545 (Thamalsha/Shaini)
2. How can I get a softcopy of L/C Application/Letter of Indemnity/STL application/Export covering schedule?
You can download from our website. Path : Applications download -> Trade applications
3. We want to get an endorsement of import documents/TT documents/Shipping Guarantee where can we get it done?
DFCC Bank International Division, No 35,Lake House Building,D.R Wijewardena Mawatha, Colombo 10.
- We can arrange your installment to match business cashflows and your repayment capacity.
- You can choose to settle the loan in full anytime before the end of tenure (foreclosure charges may apply).
DFCC Bank always offers best rates in the market for the development of your SME business.
On availability of credit lines and subsidy schemes for which your business /project meets qualifying criteria further concessions may apply.
Project/business asset is considered for collateral and if a need arises you may require offering additional security.
You will require providing the documents requested by the bank including the followings:
- Duly filled Loan Application
- Business Registration Certificate /NIC of applicants
- Documents containing details of assets to be purchased / construction work to be financed
- Financial Statements (Audited / Certified / Management etc) &/or Bank statements
- Documents with regard to assets offered as security etc
- If applicable, details of guarantors, including NICs and asset /liability declarations
- Documents pertaining to assets offered as security and valuation reports if requested
- Any other documents required by the bank for the approval process
Refer branch contact details