Important Notice to DFCC Bank Customers
New Account Numbers
Dear Valued Customers,
As you are aware, we have migrated to a new core banking system and would like to bring to your kind attention the following information.
- You have been assigned a new account number. However, you may continue to use your existing account number to carry out all your transactions – as we have integrated both the old and new account numbers into our system.
- You can continue to use your existing cheque books that carry your old account number.
- You may conduct any form of transaction via SLIPS/CEFTS using your old account number.
- You can continue to use your debit card for transactions.
- There will be no change to your existing standing instructions.
Being a bank that is customer-centric and digitally-enabled, we have provided you with the option of using your new account number as well, to conduct transactions in the event you wish to do so; thereby extending a seamless banking experience.
The information related to the new account number will be conveyed to you shortly via a personalised communiqué.
Please feel free to contact the closest DFCC Bank branch or call our 24×7 Contact Centre for any further assistance.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.
Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions.
Click here to see our Branch Manager’s contact details.
Click here to see our Pinnacle RM’s contact details.