How to get started
You do not need to have an account with the bank to hold a Virtual Wallet.
STEP 1 Apply for a DFCC Virtual Wallet account
STEP 2 Sign the paperwork
STEP 3 Download the app from the links below
- Transfer to and from Bank Accounts.
- Purchase goods and services.
- Pay bills.
- Transfer funds between Wallets.
- Check Account balance.
- Send Money.
- Request Money.
- Bill Payments.
- Gift Cards.
- Pay at Merchants.
- Be a resident of Sri Lanka.
- Have smart phone with mobile connection.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Reduce transaction costs.
- Immediate credit for transactions.
- Additional payment acceptance method.
- Better cash management.
- Speedy and paperless payment option.
- Ability to reach a wider customer base.
- Transact anytime, anywhere from your mobile.
- Integrate to POS for face-to-face transactions.
- 24 Hour customer service.
- Check account balance.
- Receive SMS alerts on transactions.
- Integrate to website to facilitate e-commerce transactions.
- Health & Beauty
- Clothing & Accessories
- Online Store
- Be a resident or a business registered in Sri Lanka.
- Maintain a current account or a savings account in the bank.