- You can convert any transaction above Rs.10,000/- . The Easy Payment Plan including the processing and set up fee must be within the card limit for the plan to be set up.
- The minimum amount for conversion is Rs.10,000/- and the maximum amount for conversion would be Rs.600,000/-. The Easy Payment Plan transaction amount including the processing and set up fee must be within the card limit for the plan to be set up.
- Cardholder can pay back in equal monthly installments up to 3,6,7,9,12,18,24,36,48 & 60 months which amount will include the transaction and processing fees. The set up fee will be billed separately to the card account and it must also be within the available credit limit.
- Available tenors and processing fee is as follows:
- The aforementioned set up fees will be billed to the card when setting up the Easy Payment Plan. The cardholder should ensure that sufficient balance is available to debit the set up fee from the card.
- In order to convert a transaction to an Easy Payment Plan, the cardholder should call the 24 hour Contact Centre on 0112350000 within 05 days of performing the transaction. All transactions that are performed and processed to the card 5 days prior to the statement date will be converted to an Easy Payment Plan during the next statement period. In such instances, the cardholder will be required to settle the total outstanding amount on the statement on which the transaction (s) that are to be converted have been billed. The Easy Payment Plan will come into effect only during the next statement period. The cardholder will be liable to pay all fees and interest applicable for nonpayment of the prior statement balance.
- The total amount of the Easy Payment Plan (Transaction, processing fees) will be blocked from the available card balance.
- The monthly installments will be debited to the card account and the amount represents a split of the transaction amount and processing fee.
- If the cardholder defaults the payment due, the Bank reserves the right to accelerate and debit the entire outstanding Easy Payment Plan amount to the card.
- In case a cardholder wishes to settle the Easy Payment Plan prior to the expiry of the tenor, a request should be submitted. An early settlement fee of 4% will be charged on the remaining outstanding amount of the Easy Payment Plan.
- Easy Payment Plan conversion will not be valid for Fuel, Casino, Gambling, Cash Advances, transactions performed for Commercial purposes, transactions performed on behalf of 3 rd parties, card being used by other than the cardholder and card has been pre funded to process the transaction.
- The transaction, processing and set up fee must be within the available/credit limit at the date of setting up the Easy Payment Plan. The Bank will not be responsible for delays caused due to the balance not been available, limit exceeded or other causes in setting up the Easy Payment Plan. The cardholder will be liable to pay all interest and fees applicable for these delays.
- Any dispute with regard to the condition, delivery, warranties, after sales service, quality and etc regarding the goods or services considered under the transaction converted to an Easy Payment Plan shall be handled as per the existing practices of the Bank.
|Tenure||03 Months||06 Months||07 Months||09 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months||36 Months||48 Months||60 Months|
|Per Month Processing Fee||3.00%||1.79%||1.57%||1.33%||1.29%||1.14%||0.94%||0.81%||0.79%||0.72%|
|Setup Fee (Rs.)||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,500.00||1,850.00||2,000.00||2,350.00||2,500.00||2,750.00|